|Max Flow Rate||9 to 470 m3/hr|
|Temperature Range||-10 to 100 Deg C|
|Liquid Temp||8 to 90 Degree Celsius|
|Delivery size||50 mm to 150 mm|
- Water/Liquids with slight impurities
- Petroleum refineries
- Air-conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Fire protection systems and mining
- Pump axis horizontal or vertical
Horizontal axially split volute type, suction and discharge nozzles and supporting feet cast integral withlower half casing
Enclosed balanced impellers are placed back to back to balance axial thrust load.
The high tensile steel shaft accurately machined and ground is supported by antifriction bearings. The shaft is protected by shaft sleeves in stuffing box area.
The stuffing box can be sealed by gland packing or by mechanical seal and is suitable for liquids having temperature up to 90 C
Deep groove ball/roller bearings are provided. Standard lubrication is grease. Direction of Rotation
- Standard - Clockwise viewed from driving end.
- Optional - Models with reverse rotation are available upon request.
Suitable for coupling with electric motors, I.C. engines or steam turbines either directly or through belt drives.
- Standard - Drilling as per depending BS EN 1092 PN 16 (Plain face) or BS EN 1092 PN 25 for DSM 150/52 upon model.
- Optional - DIN/ASA with suitable pressure rating.